The back of your Caavo box has an array of ports to accommodate just about any device that you may have. Here's what each one does:
- Power: This where the Caavo power cable goes.
- IR: If you have devices that Caavo's built-in IR blasters can't reach, you can use one of the included extenders to reach those devices. Learn more about setting up IR extenders here.
- 2 x USB Ports: These ports may power some of your devices, such as Chromecast or Roku Express. However, please note that these ports will only output up to 2.5W at 500mA, so they may not be able to power all devices. It is recommended that you use your device's power solution first before trying the powered USB ports on Caavo.
- Network: Using the included Ethernet cable with this port is recommended for best results, but Caavo can connect to the internet through Wi-Fi as well.
- Out: This is the HDMI-output for Caavo. Depending on your setup at home, this port will be connected with either the input of your TV or your AVR/Soundbar.
- HDMI Ports 1 thru 8: These are the inputs for Caavo. All of your source devices will plug into one of these ports.