Xbox One can only be controlled through IR commands. If you're having trouble controlling the Xbox One with Caavo, see this article for more information about IR extenders.
Caavo can detect the follow activities on Xbox:
- Power on
- Xbox One IR Remote operation
If Auto Switching for Xbox One is enabled and any of these activities happen, then Caavo will turn on and switch sources to Xbox One automatically.
Xbox One keys are mapped to the following Caavo buttons:
|Directional Pad||Directional Pad|
|Fast Forward||Fast Forward|
|Skip Back||Page Down|
|Skip Forward||Page Up|
|Exit||Long press Back|
|One Guide||Long press Menu|
|Stop||Long press Play/Pause|
|Page Down||Long press Page Down|
|Page Up||Long press Page Up|
You can also customize additional long-press functions. Long press the button. You can then select a function on the left side of the menu, and press & hold the button you want to assign that function to.
Deep Linking is not supported on Xbox One.
- Connect the Xbox to any available Caavo HDMI port.
- Verify Caavo discovers the newly connected Xbox
- Verify Xbox is connected to the same network as Caavo
- Proceed with steps to setup the new device
- While in setup, follow the instructions to verify you can control the Xbox with the Caavo remote.