If Caavo loses connectivity with your device, you may see a pop up that notifies you. If this happens, Caavo won't be able to auto-launch content. This may happen due to the following:
- There is something interfering with the Bluetooth signal used to communicate between Caavo and FireTV. Change the FireTV control to CEC control to see if this solves the problem by going to Caavo Menu > Settings > Devices > FireTV > Control Settings and select CEC.
- Inconsistent Internet connectivity. Please make sure your Internet is working and that your Amazon FireTV is connected to the same network as Caavo (if you are on a wireless connection).
- If it's possible, try moving your devices to a wired connection instead of using wireless.
- Try restarting the affected device.
- If you have more than one of the affected device type in your home, make sure Caavo is connected to the right one. Go to Settings > Devices > [affected device] > Change Device to set the device up again. Pay close attention to which one you select.
- If more than one device is displayed on a list but you aren't sure which device to select, try renaming the device Caavo should control to something more recognizable. Or you can temporarily power down the other devices you don't wish to control and then refresh the device list...turning those devices back on when you are done.