If you find that your Caavo is not responding to button presses, here are a few things to know:
- The Caavo remote has an accelerometer inside it to know when it is picked up. This allows the battery to keep from being drained. Once the remote goes into "sleep", usually after being set down for more than 10 seconds, it will not respond to button presses until it is picked up.
- If you have picked up the remote and the LED does not flash when you press buttons, try charging the remote. You should have a USB cord and wall charger that came with the Caavo device. Almost any micro USB cable should work.
- When you plug the remote into a charger, the red LED should light up. If it doesn't, make sure you have the cables plugged in securely and that the wall socket or USB port is actually powered on.
- If the power connections are good and the remote is still not responding, use a small pin to press the RESET button located on the bottom of the remote to the right of the charging port.
- If the remote is flashing a blue LED, or you just reset the remote, you may need to pair the Caavo device by pressing and holding the "=" and "-" buttons down for approximately 10 seconds. Caavo should then show a screen telling you how to pair the remote by pressing and holding the CAAVO button down.
- If the Caavo device shows a pairing screen but the remote still displays a blue LED, you will need to unpair the remote by pressing and holding the CAAVO & BACK buttons down for 5 seconds until the LED flashes.