Caavo allows connecting various HDMI source devices for your viewing convenience. Included among those are PCs and laptops that are able to output via HDMI, enabling you to view your PC/laptop desktop on your larger TV display. In some cases there may be an issue with the PC/laptop picture not scaling correctly to the TV display. This may be due to a TV feature called 'Overscan'. Disabling this feature may resolve the issue. To resolve this issue, please follow the following steps...
- Go to your TV's menu.
- Under the TV's menu go to 'display' (or something similarity described, ie. 'Picture')
- Depending on TV manufacturer the 'Overscan' feature and disabling it may be described differently. You may have to do an online search for the specific brand and model you have to find out. Some examples are as follows...
- Vizio - Change the picture mode to "Normal".
- Samsung - Look for the "Screen Fit" option.
- Insignia - The feature is simply called 'Overscan'.
- Sony (Android TV) - Within Android go to >settings>picture and display>screen
- Turn off auto display area.
- Select 'Full pixel' under 'Display Area'.