The back of your Control Center has an array of ports to accommodate just about any device that you may have. Here's what each one does:
- Power: This where the Control Center power cable goes.
- IR: If you have devices that Control Center's built-in IR emitters can't reach, you can use the included IR emitter (aka IR blaster, aka IR controller) to reach those devices. Learn more about setting up IR emitters here.
- 1 x USB Port: This is a service port and cannot be used for any devices or for USB power.
- Network: Using the included Ethernet cable with this port is recommended for best results, but Control Center can connect to the internet through Wi-Fi as well.
- TV/AVR Out: This is the HDMI-output for Control Center. Depending on your setup at home, this port will be connected with either the input of your TV or your AVR/Soundbar.
- HDMI Ports 1 thru 4 (Inputs): These are the inputs to Control Center. All of your source devices (streaming box, set-top box, DVD player) will plug into one of these ports.