Control Center lets you add up to 6 favorite channels for your TV viewing convenience. To add your favorite channels please follow the steps listed below.
- On your Control Center remote locate and press the 'Keypad/More' button (nine dots). It's found at the bottom row of buttons on the remote.
- After pressing the 'Keypad/More' button a window will appear at the bottom right hand corner of your TV screen.
- Using the Control Center remote's directional buttons (d-pad), enter the channel number you want add as a favorite channel.
- Once the channel has been entered, use the d-pad to move to any open spot signified with a '+' and press enter (d-pad center button). The channel will now be saved as a 'Favorite channel'.
Accessing a Favorite Channel
- To access a 'Favorite Channel' simple press the 'Keypad/More' button, navigate to the favorite channel you want with the d-pad and press enter (center button of d-pad).
Replacing a Favorite Channel
To replace a favorite channel with a different channel, follow these steps...
- Press the 'Keypad/More' button to open the keypad window.
- With the d-pad enter the channel number you would like to set as your favorite channel.
- Use the d-pad to move to an already save favorite channel you would like to replace.
- Press enter (center d-pad button) and the new channel entered will replace the older favorite channel.