If your Control Center isn't powering on, please try the following:
- Make sure power cord is pushed all the way in. This includes both the end that plugs into the wall, as well as the end that plugs into Control Center. Sometimes, the end that plugs into Control Center needs a little more force to have it plug in fully.
- Ensure the circuit breaker is switched on.
- Check for lights on the front of Control Center after 30 seconds.
- If you see lights, that means Control Center is powered on.
- If you see lights on Control Center but nothing is showing on your TV, there may be an issue with your HDMI connections. Check that all your HDMI cables are connected properly and that you have the correct input selected on your TV (that matches which TV HDMI input port was used).
- Try unplugging and replugging Control Center's power cable again and recheck.