If your TV is not displaying video after turning on Control Center, try the following:
- Make sure the TV is plugged in, powered on, and set for the proper input port
- If you are running signal from Control Center to the TV through a soundbar or AVR (audio video receiver), make sure the soundbar/AVR is plugged in, powered on, and set for the proper input port
- Make sure Control Center is plugged in and powered on. When you press a button on the Control Center remote, the Control Center LEDs should flash
- Try unplugging the cable from Control Center's HDMI OUT port and then plug it back in. Try the same thing with the connection at the TV. If you are using a soundbar/AVR, check the input and output connections there as well.
- Try restarting Control Center and, if needed, the TV and soundbar/AVR.
- If the blank screen happens only with one particular device, restart that device.
- Check your TV's manual to find out how to make sure it is set to display 1080p video or higher. Choose the "Auto" or "Best" setting, if available.
If none of the above works, try moving the HDMI cable on the TV to another port. You may also try using a different HDMI cable.
If you are having this problem during setup of just a specific device, change that device's setting to 1080p during setup and then try changing it again afterward.