If you have plugged everything into Control Center and on powering up, you aren't seeing any video or hearing any audio, please do the following:
- Confirm that you've selected the correct input on your TV (eg: if Control Center is plugged into HDMI 1, make sure the input source is set to HDMI 1)
- If you have an AVR/Soundbar, and Control Center is connected to your TV through your AVR, try to unplug and then plug-in the HDMI cable to ensure the systems are talking to each other.
- Try moving your Control Center to another port on your TV/AVR/Soundbar.
- The Control Center needs highspeed 18Gbs HDMI cables to function normally. Older cables may not be able to account for the Control Center's passthrough. Try swapping the HDMI cable that connects your Control Center to your Soundbar/AVR/TV.
- You may want to try bypassing your AVR/Soundbar (if applicable) and plug Control Center directly into your TV.
- If the above doesn't work, try to reboot Control Center.