Xbox One can only be controlled through IR commands. If you're having trouble controlling the Xbox One with Control Center, see this article for more information about IR troubleshooting.
Control Center can detect the follow activities on Xbox:
- Power on
- Xbox One IR Remote operation
If Auto Switching for Xbox One is enabled and any of these activities happen, then Control Center will turn on and switch sources to Xbox One automatically.
Xbox One keys are mapped to the following Control Center buttons:
|Xbox One||Control Center|
|Directional Pad||Directional Pad|
|Fast Forward||Fast Forward|
|Skip Back||Page Down|
|Skip Forward||Page Up|
|Exit||Long press Back|
|One Guide||Long press Menu|
|Stop||Long press Play/Pause|
|Page Down||Long press Page Down|
|Page Up||Long press Page Up|
You can also customize additional long-press functions. Long press the button. You can then select a function on the left side of the menu, and press & hold the button you want to assign that function to.
Deep Linking is not supported on Xbox One.
- Connect the Xbox to any available Control Center HDMI port.
- Verify Control Center discovers the newly connected Xbox
- Verify Xbox is connected to the same network as Control Center
- Proceed with steps to setup the new device
- While in setup, follow the instructions to verify you can control the Xbox with the Control Center remote.