If you select a search result from Control Center and are only taken to the Home screen on a streaming device, check to see if that device actually has the app installed. If it does, make sure to log into the app manually.
If you select a program from your DVR list on Control Center's Watch tab or search results, Control Center will attempt to launch directly into the content. Some DVRs will only allow us to launch into the recording page on your DVR, where you can select watch from your DVR interface.
To have a program launch directly from a search result, or by using the "watch/play" command for an item in your watchlist(s), certain devices (Nvidia Shield, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV*) require having the Caavo Companion app installed.
- The Companion App is only available on AppleTV devices that have the ability to install apps from the store (Generation4 or higher)
- Deep Linking is supported on all Roku devices without the need for a companion app EXCEPT: first-generation Roku, Roku Stick, and Roku televisions, which do not support Deep Linking.
- If your devices don't seem to work for the content you normally access you may need to restart the Companion App. Simply navigate to and select the Companion App found on your device, then try to access the content again.
If you are trying to launch content directly from a search result and it fails:
- Make sure the app is installed on the streaming device
- Make sure the Caavo Companion app is installed (if applicable)
- On AppleTV, move the Caavo Companion app to the top row of the Home screen
- If you are getting a "device offline" error, check that the device is properly connected to the same network as Control Center
- Try pressing and holding the Devices button on the Control Center remote. This will attempt to re-launch the same content.