With Control Center, there are a few ways to switch from one device to another.
With the remote:
- Press the DEVICES button (below CAAVO button, left side) and then select the device you wish OR
- Press the CAAVO button, then select the DEVICES option, then select the device you wish
With voice: Press the MIC button on your Control Center remote, say "watch" and the name of the device you’d like to switch to.
- For example if you have an AppleTV, you could simply say “watch AppleTV” and Control Center will switch to AppleTV automatically.
- You can even specify the app and device "watch Netflix on Roku"
With your original device remote: Varies by device
- If you prefer using the remote that came with your device, simply pick up that remote and press a button. In most cases, Control Center will automatically switch to that device.
- If it doesn't switch, go to Settings> Devices> [device name]> Control Settings> Auto-Switch Settings and enable the available options.