Depending on which device is being controlled, some of the buttons on your remote can be re-mapped to other functions.
- First long-press the KEYPAD button (9 dots) to bring up the button menu. (Note, all remote functions can be used normally in this state. You can also use the DPAD to navigate up and down to select additional functions for your STB).
- Then press the KEYPAD button a second time to enter customization mode. You will be shown which buttons / functions can be reassigned at this time.
- On your Control Center remote, press the button you'd like to reassign. Using the DPAD move the blue highlight box to the function you wish to assign to you remote button.
- Once you have selected the function to assign, you will be returned to the initial overview of button assignments.
- When you are finished press the CAAVO button on your remote to exit.
You can also swap the >> and << button's meaning from FF & RW to Skip Ahead & Skip Back. Please see this article for directions on how to do that.