If you've changed the functionality of an assignable button on the Control Center remote, you can reprogram it for another function whenever you'd like to.
- Press and hold the KEYPAD button to access the secondary function, "More".
- Note: you can use your remote normally here and all remote and list items will "pass through" to the current device.
- Short press the Keypad button again to enter customization mode.
- Note: you will only be able to reassign button functionality for those functions listed in blue.
- Press the desired button on the Control Center remote that is blue on-screen (it will turn white), and then select the new function you wish to replace it with from the list that shows to the right of the remote buttons.