Control Center searches across all of the compatible streaming services on all of the devices that you have connected, including apps like Netflix and Hulu, live TV, clips on YouTube, and recordings you have saved on your DVR. Control Center will also search for shows on supported set-top-boxes (excluding pay-per-view).
There are 2 ways you can search for shows...
1. Search using the Control Center remote's microphone.
- Press and hold the 'MIC' button on the Control Center remote.
- While holding the 'MIC' button down, speak in the show that you want to watch (ie. 'Watch Star Wars), and then release the 'MIC' button.
- Control Center will present search results for you to choose from.
2. Search by entering text.
- Press the 'CAAVO' button and select 'Search'.
- Enter the name of the show using the keyboard presented on the screen by navigating using the directional pad (D-pad) on the Control Center remote.
- Additionally you can also use the Control Center remote's 'MIC' within this screen as well.