Spectrum can only be controlled via IR controls. Please make sure that Control Center has line of sight to your Spectrum box or use the included IR emitter.
Control Center can detect the following activities on Spectrum:
- Power on
- Spectrum IR Remote operation
If Auto Switching for Spectrum is enabled and any of these activities happen, then Control Center will turn on and switch sources to Spectrum automatically.
Dish Wally keys are mapped to the following Control Center buttons:
|Directional Pad||Directional Pad|
|Page Down||Down Arrow|
|Page Up||Up Arrow|
|Recall||Long press Back Button|
|Menu||Long press Menu Button|
|Info||Long press Home Button|
|Replay||Long press REW|
|More buttons||Long press 9 Dots|
You can also customize additional long-press functions. Long press the (9 Dots) button. You can then select a function on the left side of the menu, and press & hold the button you want to assign that function to.
Deep Linking on Spectrum supports navigating to specific shows or channels, searching DVR listings, and automatically launching to DVR show's detail page.
- Connect the Spectrum STB to any available Control Center HDMI port.
- Verify Control Center discovers the newly connected Spectrum STB.
- Verify Spectrum STB is connected to the same network as Control Center.
- Proceed with steps to setup the new device
- While in setup, follow the instructions to verify you can control the Spectrum with your Control Center remote.