Control Center’s Family Contact features can be found in the Caavo iOS app. These features allow you to receive notifications and see a preview of the Control Centers connected to your Caavo account.
Family Contact settings can be accessed by pressing the menu button (three vertical lines) on the top left of the Caavo iOS app. Select General Settings > Family Contact. From here you’ll be presented with your Family Care Settings.
The first drop down on the top left is where can select which Control Center you would like to apply the settings to.
You will find the following Family Contact options in this menu:
- Parental Controls - this enables or disables Family Contact settings for the selected Control Center
- Receive notifications from _____ - Enable or Disable notifications from your Control Center
- Content Threshold TV - Get notified when TV content is selected that is rated higher than your desired TV rating.
- Content Threshold Movies - Get notified when movie content is selected that is rated higher than your desired TV rating.
- Time Exceeded - Get a notification when the Control Center has been used for an amount of time of your choosing.
- Wellness Care - Get notified when there has been no activity on the Control Center for a specified amount of days.
More Family Contact features can be found after tapping the Remote tab at the bottom of the app. Here you’ll be able to use your phone as a remote control for your Control Centers and access the Family Contact Dashboard.
The dashboard can be accessed by tapping the ‘bell’ icon near the top right of the app next to the power toggle. Your Family Contact Dashboard will show you a preview of the screens of the Control Centers that you have connected to your Caavo account.
When you tap on one of the previews to your Control Centers, you’ll see a larger preview of their screen and have the option to send notifications that will appear on their screen. You can send a regular message that will appear at the top right of their TV or you can take over their screen with a larger red overlay with your message on top. You can also select content to play on the selected Control Center by tapping ‘Watch Something else’.